Why Physical Therapy at S2S
Our doctors of physical therapy hold the highest certifications available in the field of orthopedic physical therapy. Because we CARE about our PATIENT’s success, we care about becoming specialists. Read more about the OCS exam and Physical therapy board certifications here.
This certification, whereas not required by our state licensing board, demonstrates personal responsibility and dedication to maintain efforts at being an expert in the field! With over 20 years of combined experience, our therapists strive to be the best. Continually utilizing current research and the most progressive, proven approach you are sure to recover quickly and resume the activities that you LOVE! Come join us in our motivating, playful environment where you are sure to REACH BEYOND YOUR GOALS!
At S2S, our caring staff of licensed, board certified physical therapists will assist you in getting back to your life as quickly as possible. Your PT will assist you in a motivating and upbeat environment to reach your top performance!
Offering a hands on, one-on-one approach, our therapists care about your success. Continually striving to provide the most current, evidence based treatment and procedures, our therapists are experts in the field of physical therapy. Holding board certifications through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists ranks them as the best therapist for your injury.
From infant to aging, we have got your bones, ligaments, joints, nerves, muscles and tendons covered. At S2S, you are in the right place!
Physical Therapy Evaluation – Your First Visit
At S2S, we treat a wide range of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular injuries including, but not limited to:
- Neck/Low Back: Bulging/herniated discs, stenosis, radiculopathy, stress fractures, movement deficits, headaches, torticollis
- Shoulder: Rotator cuff, impingement, adhesive capsulitis (“frozen shoulder”)
- Elbow: Tennis elbow, sports injuries
- Wrist/ Hand: Sprains, carpal and cubital tunnel as well as other nerve entrapment disorders
- Hip: Snapping hip, arthritis, bursitis, total hip replacement, impingement syndromes
- Knee: ACL/meniscus/ligament injuries, total knee replacements, chondromalacia, patellofemoral syndrome
- Foot/Ankle: Sprains, stress fractures, bunionectomy, accessory bone pain, impingement syndromes (click here for information on custom orthotics)
- Temporomandibular Joint: TMJ pain (pain in the joint): Face or jaw pain, ear pain, ringing in the ears, dizziness, headache, joint sounds (popping, clicking, or grinding, limited mouth opening or closing, or sideward movements
- Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation
The therapist will discuss personal goals and medical history while utilizing special tests and procedures to determine if physical therapy services are an appropriate intervention.
Our physical therapists utilize frequent reassessments to ensure that your recovery does not stagnate and to promote return to previous level of function as quickly and safely as possible! S2S accepts most major insurance plans.